Biomass Pellet Burner
- 1.Fuel material: biomass pellets, fruit shells, wood chips etc.
- 2.Thermal capacity: from 200,000kcal to 3,600,000kcal.
- 3. Application: industrial steam boiler,hot water boiler, thermal oil boiler, die casting machines, industrial furnaces, incinerators, smelting furnace
The biomass pellet burner use straw and other agricultural and forestry waste pellets as fuel, and the semi-gasification combustion method is used to effectively avoid the problems of slagging and other problems in the direct combustion process of straw pellets. , gasification and combustion to achieve clean combustion in an integrated machine. The pellet burner directly outputs high-temperature flame and flue gas, and can be directly connected to energy-consuming equipment such as boilers and industrial kilns.
Biomass Burner Feature
1. Use of fuel: wood pellets or straw pellets biomass fuel; boiling semi-gasification combustion and tangential swirl air distribution design, so that the equipment operates in a micro-pressure state without tempering and de-firing;
2. Wide range of heat load adjustment: the heat load of the burner can be quickly adjusted within the range of 30%-120% of the rated load, and the starting block is responsive;
3. The pollution-free environmental protection benefits are obvious: using renewable biomass energy as fuel, the sustainable utilization of energy is realized. Using low temperature staged combustion technology, the emission of nitrogen oxides, sulfur dioxide and dust in flue gas is low, and it is an ideal substitute for coal stoves;
4. No discharge of tar, waste water and other wastes: using high-temperature gas direct combustion technology, tar is directly burned in gaseous form, which solves the technical problem of high tar content in biomass gasification and avoids the water quality caused by washing tar. Secondary pollution;
5. Simple operation and convenient maintenance: automatic feeding, wind removal, simple operation, small workload, and only one person on duty;
6. Low investment and low operating cost: The biomass combustion structure is reasonably designed, and the transformation cost is low when used in various boilers.
Application of Biomass Pellet Burner
Biomass pellet burners are used in boilers, die casting machines, industrial furnaces, incinerators, smelting furnaces, kitchen equipment, drying equipment, food drying equipment, ironing equipment, paint baking equipment, road construction machinery and equipment, industrial annealing furnaces, Asphalt heating equipment and other thermal energy industries.